Friday, January 30, 2009

Water

We all have heard how important it is to drink our daily 8 glasses of water but are we truly drinking them? Living in Colorado I have always been preached to about how important this is. There are so many health benefit to being fully hydrated. Remember that most of the time we think we are hungry we are really thirsty. One of the best ways I have found to get in my daily water is to get a cute water bottle and making sure you keep it filled next to you. You will be shocked by how much you will drink and how little you think about it.
*
The first one should be sold at any sporting good store. It is made by Camelbak and should sell for about $15. Make sure yours has the straw thing, not all do.

These ones I found at Target recently.

They were so cute especially with Valentines Day coming up!

Just don't leave yours at the gym like I did last week, luckily I got it back.

11 comments:

  1. Miss WW, I need you! I have been sooooo depressed today- to the point of tears over my belly flubber. Please make it go away. What the heck am I doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of those pink bottles from Target. I like that it's chemical free and made of aluminum. It's super huge too so I end up drinking more water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have found that to be true too. I have not lived in CO long- and I think I am used to MN humidity so I wasn't really drinking much. But recently I started to drink more water and keep a humidifier going, and my skin and I feel a lot better.

    I love the aluminum ones from target.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so true!! Because of my serious addiction to Diet Coke, I forget to drink a lot of water. I need to get one of those cute bottles and carry it around with me everywhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a water bottle that I drink at work. It holds 32 ounces of water and before I can have a diet coke I have to drink the entire thing. Weekends I am the worst at.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those bottles are so cute! This might sound funny...but I do better about drinking water when there is a straw involved!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the camelback bottle and I love it. I'm so excited to find your blog! As the lovely SJP once said "Points are my life."

    ReplyDelete
  8. So so so true!! I still use my old WW 32 oz. mug everyday at work. I drink one in the morning and fill it back up at lunch and drink the second in the afternoon. It works out great and I love that I've had my 8 glasses by the end of the workday. I always end up drinking about 3 more glasses throughout the evening, so those are just a bonus! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cute water bottle idea...I'm going to have to buy a special one just for work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I keep a 32 oz. bottle at work, too, and try to finish it off once before lunch and once after. I'm usually a lot better in the morning. Afternoons and weekends are the hardest. Although I have a new water bottle at home now, and I was pretty good about filling it up this weekend. But because I'm sick, I need more water than usual, so I was probably still behind. Sigh. = )

    ReplyDelete