Saturday, May 30, 2009

Wow

I am looking over my week and I am blow away! I followed my points for a full week, truthfully I can't remember the last time that happened. I have never tracked exactly how many days in a row I have followed so that may be why I am so blown away.  
I am including one cheat night a week.  These are essential to your diet so that you can get your cravings out.  I also love following my points but knowing that I get a date night or a dinner with friends coming up is enough motivation when needed.  Last night was my cheat night, we picked up sushi and ice cream for desert.
*
I would guess that I am about 15 pounds away from my goal.  If I would just stick to my points and working out I could be there in two months.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been good at sticking to my points either. I always start in the morning but some how it crashes by the afternoon! You inspire me so I am going to try to be accountable to sticking to my points minus one cheat night that I agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job sticking to your points. I have been on vacation for two weeks and this past week, I haven't been writing down what I am eating. I need to get back on track, I need to remember how good it feels to accomplish a small thing like sticking to your points for a week :)

    ReplyDelete