Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Today's run was a little tougher but I was able to run the entire time. I ran as much as possible .5 mph faster than my normal, once again I was the longest one on the treadmill! I also lifted lower body after. I am hoping it won't affect my trail run tomorrow too much. I plan on keeping an open mind tomorrow and maybe running two miles in before I turn around and run one more mile before walking the last mile. If I feel good I may run 3 out and walk the 3 back. I will let you know what happens. I am nervous for this run though since I will need to really focus on my speed and keeping it low so I don't burn out. I will also have to wake up 2 hours earlier than normal to hopefully beat the heat. The upside though is that I will be able to bring my dog who enjoys and misses the trail.
*
I picked up 5 more books on tape today from the library!! I walk around and pick up anything that looks remotely interesting since they are all free. They are seriously so great and keep me from ever getting bored. If I had to listen to the same music for an hour and a half 5 days a week I would go crazy. There is only so much music out there to work out to. If you haven't tried it yet get yourself to your local library and try just one! I have had so many people tell me how much they love them now!

No comments:

Post a Comment