Friday, July 10, 2009

Deals! Deals! Deals!

Today was my rest day. I did manage to find a little motivation at Dick's Sporting Goods today!
I couldn't get pictures of the colors I purchased but you get the idea.
The left one is an extra support one. I had wanted one but the price tag was holding me back, I couldn't justify almost $40 for one. I picked up two today though for half price, one pink one black. I also got two of the middle one in the pink and a pretty periwinkle. You can't see it but the back is really cool. I also love that they are somewhat fitted without showing every little imperfection, they are also super long!
I also picked up two of the right bra. I have had one for almost five years now and it still looks brand new. If you don't have a Dick's locally there are pretty comparable deals on the under armour website and at sport's authority.
*
I use to love the Target C9 line but all of my sport bra have streched out and don't do their job anymore. I also haven't been able to find any shirts I liked in a long time. I still love my capris from there though and their running socks (if they are actually in stock).

No comments:

Post a Comment