Saturday, April 11, 2009

Let's be real

Exciting news!
I am down 3 lbs!
*
I had a rough couple of weeks sticking to my points and I was so upset to see that I was up almost 9 lbs from my lowest. I still am able to fit in my clothes but I was feeling super uncomfortable. Sometimes I wonder if I should share on here when I gain weight but I had decided I want to share my real life journey through weight loss, not just the good. I don't have all the answers and I am no where near perfect.
*
Adding walking has helped me stick to my points and today will the the 6th day that I have followed my points! I was pretty busy all day yesterday and I wasn't able to get any miles in, I am hoping to today though. I plan on pushing myself and trying to run at least 20 minutes. I have heard that if you can get past the first 20 minutes it gets much easier. I think anyone that runs knows that feeling where it is so hard to make the next step. I will let you know what I find.
*
Tomorrow is Easter and I am going to allow myself a cheat day. Allowing myself this day really helps me stay on track, there are a few things that I have been craving but I just say to myself Easter is on Sunday and I can have it then. By doing this I will only eat it once and not everyday like I would have done before.

4 comments:

  1. Sunday morning's I weight in so sunday afternoon is my cheat meal.. I look forward to it all week and like you said it helps me stay on track throughout the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for 3 lbs! I've been having a rough couple of weeks too--just busy and then I've been doing a lot of baking and cooking non WW friendly things for friends, parties, etc, ugh!! But, it's a process...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started ww! Wish me luck! yay for 3 lbs!

    ReplyDelete