Monday, June 8, 2009

Mr Unimpressible

Today I went the the gym with my husband, I didn't want to go but I felt so much better by the time I was there! I ended up running for about 1.25 miles on the treadmill before my stomach hurt so badly I had to walk.  It felt good though to run straight for that long! I also got in a lower body weight lifting workout as well! It had been so long since I had done one that I took 10 pounds off what I lifted last time on each machine. I am really excited to get back to it though.
*
When we got home my husband and I were talking about our time at the gym and he commented about how long I ran for! He said that he though he was taking forever and that he would look over to my treadmill and I will still running!! I think I impressed him, Mr Unimpressible.

2 comments:

  1. That's cool about the running. I can walk like there's no tomorrow but running isn't my thing just yet. Maybe someday ... I'm working on it!

    ~Wendy

    ReplyDelete