Monday, April 12, 2010

Wedding Weight

It's been a month since I've posted and that generally means one thing, life got in the way and Weight Watchers took a back seat. The best part though is that today is a new day and you don't have to start a process again just start counting points.
*
Last week I had a doctors appointment with a doctor I hadn't seen since right before we got married, as soon as the nurse had written down my weight I asked if she had my last weight from my last visit. I was down 4 lbs from my wedding weight! This may not sound like a lot but I was also pretty happy with the way I looked at my wedding. I really didn't start gaining weight until after we said I do. I also had been terrible about counting points so I knew I was a few pounds heavier than I could be.
*
Weight Watchers really does work if you stick to the program and count every bite that goes into your mouth.

3 comments:

  1. I agree! Weight Watchers does work, as long as I count the points. It is easy to fool myself and say I did't really eat that much, but if the scale is not moving I know I am not being vigilant about counting the points.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!

    What do you tend to eat in a typical day? I'm just curious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm amazing about being below your wedding weight!

    I'm up 10 lbs since my wedding! Oooops!

    ReplyDelete